Sunday, January 10, 2016

The Vow (Part 2)

They made a mad dash to the departure gates while trying to evade the fans. It never ceased to amaze him how they seem to know his whereabouts, and always there at every corner. He's thankful they're flying via VIP route. He's too tired and not sure if he can deal with the fans upon their arrival in Singapore.

The filming last night was finished a bit late, and he was relieved when they managed to get into the gates within the opportune time.

Another day...another place,he mused as he scanned the blue azure sky. He sighed as he tried to stretch his legs in as much as the confining legroom can allow.He would like to catch some sleep, but sleep eluded him at this point and kept on thinking of Min Young. He has not seen her since Monday and he missed her terribly. They could not see each other as often as they would like because of their hectic schedule.

The Singapore press conference and back-to-back fan meets later on that day were a rousing success. He could not believe he was in South Korea just hours ago.

(Pictures courtesy of theseoulstory.com)

He plonked himself on the settee while rubbing wearily on his right temple.

“Hello, handsome.” He smiled upon hearing her husky voice.

“Did I wake you up?” He peered into the clock on the night stand. It’s already 11 which means midnight in Seoul. “Sorry, I didn’t realize it’s already late.”

“No. I was just thinking about you when you called. You did not call me earlier so I was a little bit worried.”

“My schedule today was so tight I was not able to. How are you? No late filming tonight?”

“We’re finished earlier than expected. So we went out for a meal.”

“With who?” His voice sharpened, transferring his phone on the other ear.

“Stop!” Min Young laughed “It’s PD-nim’s birthday and treated us to a sumptuous dinner. How about you?”

“I was so tired; I haven’t noticed what I was eating a while ago.” He sighed and proceeded to lie face down on the bed.

“Oh poor baby. With the rate you’re going, you’ll end up sick!”

“I will just sleep it off and I’ll be good in no time.”

Actually, all tiredness has gone upon hearing her voice and he’s not sleepy anymore.

“Tell you what, there’s something that will surely relax me.” He drawled as he turned on his back and put his hand behind his head. A small smile is playing mischievously on his lips.

“And that is?” Min Young’s voice has turned serious and didn’t catch immediately what he’s trying to say.

“What are you wearing now?”

“Wearing?” She seemed puzzled, and sputtered as she realized what he meant. “You…you pervert!”

“Who? Me?” His smile widened. “I did not say anything. I just asked you an innocent question.”

“Ha! Innocent?!”

“Come on…”

“Alright.” She has gone quiet momentarily. “Well. I have this night dress…”

“Yeah?” He asked in anticipation and tried to imagine her in bed.

“It’s cut low, just above my…” She looked down at her well covered chest and smiled slyly. “It has this strappy thing.” She tagged down at the sleeves of her furry pajama.

Chang Wook has gone silent.

“It’s a sheer see through night gown that ends up just at the top of my thigh.” She examined her pajama bottoms with twinkling eyes. “Hey, you still there?”

“Go on.” His voice has become raspy.

“And the best thing is I’m not wearing anything underneath.” She bit her tongue stifling a giggle. Innocent. My ass. Two can play. She thought roguishly.

He groaned. “Ah Darling…”

“Come and get me.” She teased, enjoying herself.

“Picture! No. Turn on your cam!” he demanded.

“Hey. Some things are better left on imagination.”

“Please…” he cajoled.

She decided to end his misery and took a snap shot of herself.


(Pictures taken from @rachel_mypark instagram)

“Idiot!” She snickered affectionately.

“Aish!” Chang Wook bit an oath. He’s staring incredulously at her picture. Is that a koala costume she’s wearing? or a bunny? “Nice one, lady. You got me on that one.”

She threw back her head and guffawed.

“You just wait.” He warned in disgruntled voice. “You just wait. You’ll cry for mercy before I’m finish with you.”

“Promise?” Min Young purred while wiping the tears at the corners of her eyes.

“I promise. Come on, princess, time for bed.”

“Call me when you have time tomorrow. Dream of me.”

“I will.”

A tender smile was still playing on his lips when he finally went to sleep.

I love you, Min Young. 

(End)




No comments:

Post a Comment